I’m ROBERT OLESKEVICH, a therapist, world traveler, and an expat. I’ve touched down on over 30 different countries, working with adolescents, other expats, and third culture kids for over a decade. I began as a high school counselor to trouble adolescents in California for eight years. I bring a unique, calm, and worldly perspective to therapy.
- I help students, expats, and third culture kids face their unique challenges with new skills and tools.
- Feeling depressed? There are fresh perspectives that can help you feel better.
- Anxiety? Learn how to befriend it to lessen its impact.
- How’s the relationship? Learn skills and tools to navigate it more effectively.
- Trauma is real.-you can heal. Get fresh insights into how the body and mind are affected by trauma.
- Do you set intentions? Create new meaning and values that guide your decision making.
- Being human is not easy. Connect with yourself and others authentically and compassionately.
If you’re a student, expat or third culture kid, talk to me now and start feeling better!
phone: California 1-310-800-1991
phone: Vietnam +84 0128 345 0380
Check out B.A.M.! A new workshop I’ve created designed to wake us up to more conscious living. This workshop is available to your students, your staff, or any other group who might benefit. Let me know if you’d like to set it up.
Articles of Mine Recently Published:
Recently, I’ve taken on the challenge of writing about mental health, using my own experiences and challenges as the foundation of my work. I’m happy to say that these well-known online health and wellness journals, Elephant Journal and Hey Sigmund were impressed enough with my writings to publish them. Please check them out below:
Online Therapy for Expats and Third Culture Kids (TCKs)
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist